Journey

The Day I Grow

April 21, 2018 Unknown 2 Comments

Actually , I really don’t know where I should start my story. This is because , it is already 3 months in USA. And I think , if nak buat throwback macam dah tak fresh kan ? But , whatever it is , better late than never.So , here people !!

K now sis akan start my journey #TheKunnieToTheUSA . Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

In fact , we’re younger a day yesterday. Our age increased , but some people in this world NEVER realized that they need to learn from experience. Sis never keluar Malaysia . So , I’ve been dream to travel around the world when I’m adult.

2017 ; the year where I definitely learnt on how to cope with situations and problems.
So , here , 2018’s goal ; Experience makes you step ahead from others.

 January 15h 2018 - The day I left Malaysia , the day I left the old Asyikin behind. Tbh , my soul filled with thousands of emotion ; excitement , sadness , nervous , scared and also worried. And still running in my mind - “ Betul ke apa aku buat ni ? “ But with all support from my family , friends , youth club , orang kampung , makcik bawang (EH !?) and not forgotten AFS family , I managed to control myself to be acah2 heroin.
 
 Wow !! Seumur hidup sis , tak pernah keluar Malaysia lagi for any event or vacation. And my very first time living my life far away from my family. Out of my comfort zone -- no more makan tidur senang lenang , no more kdrama 24/7 , no more ABC tiap petang dengan kawan-kawan. THIS IS MY FIRST STEP AFTER SPM . Woops !!

  So , here sis belanja sikit pictures on the day I left Malaysia #TanahAirTercinta

Family forever !! Lots of Love .
Yayy ! Diorang datang !! #MyGirlfriend

 Back to my story , masa first mohon KL YES under AFS Malaysia , tak pernah terfikir pulak boleh dapat, selalu berangan je dengan Abang Zam (My very organizing mentor) . Disebalik kejayaan sesorang , pastinya ada manusia yang berkorban. Dengan kata-kata yang cukup indah, “ Nikmat Memberi Daripada Merasa” , mereka banyak membantu saya. This is the one yang uruskan sis untuk segala-galanya. Definitely , I love them all !!

My mentors and the one who organized my life well .
So thankful to meet them

  After I stepped beyond the departure gates of KLIA , I realized I am all alone. The only person that I can rely on is my YES18 family. We rely on each other a lot , in fact , we grow up together since we met at the National Selection Camp . CEH ! Tersweet pulak. (SHOUTOUT MISSING YOU GUYS ! HAVE FUN!) We had transit at Amsterdam and we were heading to New York City (To be drunk and in love in NYC~~) Eh eh ternyanyi pulak.

I miss makayah. The one who raised me well.
Take care and see yaa ! XOXO
I’m on my way , I’m going fast~

   After 25 hours on plane , alhamdulillah selamat sampai. Dengan jetlagged that ruined my mood , but still enjoy my life. Dapat rasa keluar asap masa bercakap literally make my day. Dapat merasai snow buat pertama kalinya dalam sejarah hidup kami. Nampak sedikit beria dan agak tak behave yaa. But whatever , our first snow in our life , definitely need to be recorded in the camera !! It is a miracle for seeing the snow. It is soooooooo PRETTY We felt blessed , showered with the snow on our second day here. Feel like living in a fridge. LOL. Our 2 days (actually , one day and a half) orientation is definitely beneficial for us to adapt and cope with situation that we might face.

My super-beloved YES18 Family , the time we were very ‘jakun’ for our snow. LOL.

It makes our bond grow stronger after so much things we already have been through. Ingat guys , whatever happened in our life , don’t ever judge or compare our life dengan orang lain. If yaa that’s the path that you really want to go , go ahead. I wish the best for you guys. Remember , everything happened for a reason. Just believe in yourself and live your own life. If you really feel down , look back at how far did you already go. You worth it , people! K the last thing , I want to say , I WAS HEADING TO INDIANA ALONE !!

So proud of myself !!

Oh yaa , after this I will just randomly post my story. So , feel free to request through comment or dm me on IG. Stay tuned ! XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. hai ain datang singgah sini dan follow awak. salam perkenalan :)
    sincerely , farahain zfa

    btw, i love your song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROKER TERPERCAYA
    TRADING ONLINE INDONESIA
    PILIHAN TRADER #1
    - Tanpa Komisi dan Bebas Biaya Admin.
    - Sistem Edukasi Professional
    - Trading di peralatan apa pun
    - Ada banyak alat analisis
    - Sistem penarikan yang mudah dan dipercaya
    - Transaksi Deposit dan Withdrawal TERCEPAT
    Yukk!!! Segera bergabung di Hashtag Option trading lebih mudah dan rasakan pengalaman trading yang light.
    Nikmati payout hingga 80% dan Bonus Depo pertama 10%** T&C Applied dengan minimal depo 50.000,- bebas biaya admin
    Proses deposit via transfer bank lokal yang cepat dan withdrawal dengan metode yang sama
    Anda juga dapat bonus Referral 1% dari profit investasi tanpa turnover......

    Kunjungi website kami di www.hashtagoption.com Rasakan pengalaman trading yang luar biasa!!!

    ReplyDelete